App Name: 8 Minutes Abs Workout
Requirements: 4.1 and up
Updated: April 1, 2016
File Size: 23MB
EST ABS WORKOUT:
Finally, even your portable device can provide the most famous Abs workouts in the world so you can exercise where, how and when you want!
With over 50,000,000 views (cumulative in all languages) on YouTube, everyone appreciates Passion4Profession’s workouts for their simplicity, innovation and real effectiveness.
We can’t promise that you will lose weight after doing our workouts or that you’ll have a perfect abdomen, sculptured glues or pectorals of steel….
Never trust anyone guarantees results from workout, since no one can guarantee them except you; the basic elements for the success of any training program are: willpower and perseverance.
The content of our workouts guarantees the professionalism and passion with which they, and the entire project, were developed.
We offer you an alternative, fun and economical way of working out where, how and when you want and, thus, overcoming the monotony of usual workout methods while maintaining a high degree of professionalism.
Contents of the application:
– Optimum scheduling for this determined type of training that will show you how many times a week, and for how many weeks, you have to do it to move on to the next level.
– List of the single exercises that make up the workout. Each exercise is illustrated with a video.
– Original video of the workout plus any other alternative versions available (such as the version without music).
– Free workout updates, i.e., you can download any new versions or variations of the workout by simply updating the application.
IMPORTANT: All the videos can be downloaded in the application so you won’t need an Internet connection to watch them and exercise.
“Your challenge is to be the best you can while ours is to help you get there!”
Visit www.passion4profession.net to create your free account on the largest web portal dedicated to fitness and well-being.
– The application structure has been improved so that you do not have to download all the content with the application.
– Individual video downloads have been enabled, so that you can choose which videos to download onto your device.
– The calendar is now active and you can use it to keep a record of the days you trained on, while always being able to refer to your “recommended program”.
– You can move onto the next levels directly from this program, simply by purchasing them using the In-App system.
– The audio only versions can now be played in the background (with the display off) to save on your battery.
Thank you to everyone who wrote reviews. Your feedback gives us ideas for constant improvements. Thanks to all of you!