Download Case Simulator 2 v1.45 Mod Apk (Unlimited Money/Skins) Requirement: Android 2.3+ Simulation Game For Android From AllApkApps
- Apk Name: Case Simulator 2
- Version: 1.45
- Requirements: 2.3 and up
- Updated: March 20, 2017
- File Size: 28MB
Unbox some of the most exotic weapon and knife skins in this brand new app.
Updated with newest Spectrum, Glove and Chroma 3 cases, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Case Simulator 2 delivers great case opening in-game like experience.
• Item prices
• Item quality/StatTrak™
• All cases and souvenirs
• Drop rates based on hundreds of samples to create authentic case opening simulation
• Trade up Contracts
• Smooth experience, up to 60 frames per second (Where supported)
• Simple UI
App consists of 7 tabs – Cases, Inventory, Contracts, Jackpot, Coinflip, Roulette and Shop. To switch tab simply tap on its name.
• Cases tab – this is here you unbox your weapon skins, to begin opening cases tap icon on the right and select crate you wish to open.
• Inventory tab – all weapons you obtain will be stored here, use this tab to review skins and delete unwanted ones.
• Contracts tab – instead of deleting items, you can use them in Trade up Contract. Choose rarity of item you want to obtain and provide 10 skins of inferior rairty. All 10 weapons will be traded for one new random weapon with superior rarity.
• Jackpot tab – feeling lucky? Try Jackpot! Place where you gamble your skins away, to start simply add skins to your pot, choose difficulty and spin to win! Win big or go home!
• Coinflip – play 50/50 duel with your skins. Coinflip decides who win all skins in the pot. To play Coinflip, go to Casino tab and press Play Coinflip button, you can always go back to Casino using Casino button.
• Roulette – spin the Wheel of Fortune and win! Bet on one of three colors and win up to 14x! Gems are needed to play roulette, in order to get them visit your inventory and sell some skins.
• Shop – in shop you can buy any weapon or knife you like with gems. Beware items in shop are 50% more expensive, so choose wisely!
Note: Weapon skins found in Case Simulator 2 cannot be used in official Counter-Strike: Global Offensive game made by Valve.