Hi-Res Audio Recorder
Hi-Quality audio recorder for Hi-Res Audio Recording. Voice recorder, or advanced field recorder (Field Recorder, 12-voice high-quality Voice Changer for cosplay, and call recorder).
High-Quality audio recorder :
– Hi-Res multi-part WAV (record longer than 4GB file size)
There are no ads. MP3 is a paid feature. WAV recorder and OGG recorder are free (Hi-Res recording is also free). 100+ hours continuous recording tested. 34+ hours recording on single battery charge (Note 4).
WAV: Hi-Res Audio Recording
- 8kHz to 48kHz
- and 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 172kHz, 192kHz for Marshmallow+ devices
WAV uses the full capabilities of Hi-Res Audio certified Android devices.
- Field Recorder (Volume/3-band Equalizer/Pitch)
- Call Recorder (some auto features are paid)
- Voice Changer for Cosplay (paid feature)
Improved version of Amazing MP3 Recorder
This app improves on the layout in our other app: Amazing MP3 Recorder, while retaining the same features. For a feature list, see the Description for Amazing MP3 Recorder:
The side-buttons have been moved up to the top, for a more Material Design look. Folder buttons are at top-left and Settings at top-right. Some users prefer this version of the app. The Effects, Actions and Menu overlay (which appear on left and right side of screen – so Record buttons are still visible) behave as before i.e. they can be dismissed by pressing on blank area of that overlay, or by pressing Back button.
0.10.55: Major update from 0.10.43 – see Help – What’s New for details.
– Fixed call recording for Oreo+
– Added Nokia 6 call recording
– Settings (Material Design) – Light/Dark themes
– Landscape mode
– Help – USB/Stereo/Binaural
– OI File Manager crash fix
Make sure to change priority for these Oreo notifications to Low:
– Power Controls
– Floating Button during Call (new)
– Call Record (new)