Lawnchair, bringing Pixel Features to the masses. An open-source project developed by volunteers, Lawnchair has quickly become the de-facto choice for Android enthusiasts everywhere. New features are being added regularly… with the promise that Lawnchair will always be FREE and open-source.
Download now, and become a part of the Android homescreen REVOLUTION that is Lawnchair!
• Google Now integration (Requires the Lawnfeed add-on app)
• Android Oreo shortcuts and notification dots
• Icon Pack support
• Variable Icon Size
• Custom Grid Size
• Dock Customization
• Adaptive Icons (For Nougat & above)
• BLUUUUUR (Optional Blurry UI for pretty much everything)
• And much more!
A few things to note:
Most importantly, it isn’t guaranteed to work perfectly on Oreo. Second, no Pixel 2 features yet, these will come later.
Additionally, it requires Lawnfeed to enable Google Now:
Changelog for build alpha-1991:
– Add Edge as search provider (by TheLBall)
– Update about page (by Till Kottmann)
– Add fonts preference to the themes section (by Till Kottmann)
– Change “Hide” to “Delete” because we actually delete now (by Till Kottmann)
– Update to latest AGP (by Till Kottmann)
– Fix settings control not appearing in search (by paphonb)
– Fix tab slider not resetting after exiting search (by paphonb)
– Separate app actions font (by paphonb)
– Fix lawnfeed dialog (by paphonb)
– Fix release variant (by paphonb)
★★★ MOD ★★★
Translation into Russian (not complete);
Removed the line “About the program”;
Included item “Developer Options”;
Cleaned up resources;
Only arm (7/64);
Only ru and en languages.