One of the most strategic and intense games on the App Store! Welcome to the Tunnels! Lights out!
“Metro 2033: Wars” is a turn-based, open-world, strategy game, based on the story of Dmitry Glukhovsky’s best-selling novel series, “Metro 2033.”
It’s the year 2033 and the entirety of the world has been reduced to nuclear rubble. Humanity is nearing extinction and radiation is making even the most basic surface dwelling, uninhabitable. New life forms have arisen that are far better adapted to this new dark, damp and alien-like world. Bands of survivors live on without ever knowing the warmth of sunlight, and whether or not they are the last ones left on Earth. The Moscow Metro is the reluctant home for this new humanity and one you protect at all costs.
Metro Stations have become city-states run by new and emerging Factions, uniting its members around ideas, religions, water, or simply the need to survive. Your daily existence centers around gathering resources necessary for survival, repelling attacks of mutants, exploring and conquering new metro stations and developing armed mercenary units when the need arises. To survive, you’ll have to build necessary facilities at Stations, establish diplomatic relations with your neighbors and uphold the economy of your little underground state.
– Classic Turn-based, highly strategic battles, with a wide variety of tactics and special attacks
– Open World game play, with detailed, story-driven goals to guide you
– 189 metro stations that you can trade, battle or inhabit, if you wish
– 25 types of mercenaries with individual combat abilities to construct battle-ready Squads with
– 24 different Factions to either battle or establish diplomatic relations with
– 20 different building options to manage your resources and keep your clan alive
Grim story, ambient soundtrack and the constant struggle for survival, will plunge you into the mysterious, post-apocalyptic atmosphere of “Metro 2033.”
How To Install
1. Install Apk From The Links Given Below
2. Extract Data File in “/Android/obb” Folder
3. Done, Enjoy 🙂