My Device Info is a small and easy-to-use utility application to get all the information of
your Android device.
To check device info of any Android device, now you do not need to find and go into the settings page, just use this app and you have all the device’s hardware and software info at your finger tip.
Just swipe and see the following useful info of your device:
- Battery Info: Battery level, charging status, temperature info, capacity or size info, voltage and health.
- Build Info: Device id, device build id, device build time, board, boot loader, hardware info, user detail.
- CPU Detail Info: Processor type, architecture, CPU revision, CPU serial, hardware info, for most of the devices it shows how many cores the CPU has.
- Screen Display Info: Display size or resolution, density unit, density type, device display type, and orientation.
- RAM Info: Total RAM size, used memory, free space available in RAM.
- Device Model Info: Model name, manufacturer, build time, brand, etc.
- SIM Info: IMEI number, IMSI number, operator detail.
- Operating System (OS) Software Info: Version name, SDK number, release number.
- Storage Info: Internal memory detail with total size, used size, free or available size.
- Root Checker: Device is rooted or not, Super user check, Busy Box check, Super User path.
- WiFi Info: Connected or not, WiFi connected name, WiFi Mac Address
My device info shows battery related information with battery status, battery percentage and also the charging source whether its connected to wall charger or USB.
You can also check the CPU hardware details with this app where all the SOC details are listed. You can know the display size with density and resolution using this device info app.
This app has ability to show you the device related information which includes device model, device brand, device manufacturer and also the device build time.
Information related to RAM size with free and used memory also available in this useful app.
Now you can also check SIM related useful information with easiest way which contains IMEI number, IMSI number, SIM operator name as well as SIM operator ID.
You can also check which OS version your device has, including version release and SDK number.
Regarding storage related information, My Device Info shows internal as well as external information although it works on most of the devices but we are working on it to improve the accuracy.
My device info app also helps you to check whether your device has root access or not. The root checker tab shows root access or super user access related detail.
You can also check whether the busy box is installed or not, so as the busy box path with detail.
If you want to test wifi or check your WiFi, then also this app can be very useful where you can check your WiFi status as well as wifi mac address along with connection name.
All in all by using My Device Info app, you have all the basic information regarding hardware and software of your device at your finger tips with too much of ease and very quickly.
Device Info helps you to show the complete specifications and configurations of your Android Smartphone, including Hardware (HW) and also the Android Operating System Software (OS).
This device info is useful to check which Android Version is running on your device, whether it’s 4.4 KitKat, 5.1 Lollipop, 6.0 Marshmallow, 7.0 Naugat, 8.0. 0r 8.1 Oreo and so on for the future versions like Android P as well.
No need to check settings and find them one by one in different module on your smartphone, rather download this app and check all the Device Info at one place, just swipe and check, no boring navigation.
Best and Easy to use.
Fast and Accurate.
All Screen Supported.
- Support for Android 9 Pie
- Performance enhancements.