App Name: Naval Front-Line :Regia Marina
Requirements: 3.0 and up
Updated: August 28, 2015
File Size: 93MB
Naval Front-Line is an MMO naval combat simulation game. Naval Front-Line will bring you back to World War 2 whilst you enjoy fighting real world enemies. You are able to join the Navies of the United States, Japanese, United Kingdom, Russia, France and Italy to create your own personal fleet within Naval Front-Line. You can join the war in Destroyers, light and heavy Cruisers, Battleships and even Submarines. Welcome to the war and ENJOY battle!
Naval Front-Line offers three different game modes: (with more to come)
1. Single player missions (based on real world maps)
3. Versus mode- Players vs Players (select 1 ship from your dock and join a random battleroom)
Fully customizable ships- You may choose from several available guns and ammunition, torpedoes, ASW (anti submarine warfare) weaponry and fully adjustable armor settings.
Your own harbor to hold all of your favorite warships
In game chat to help you communicate with other players (versus mode)
Research system to help you achieve bigger warships.
Drive and fight a warship with your hand held device in single player missions or against online players
In game purchases are available for specialized ships, premium certification and special camouflage paint for your warships. (more and more camo and specialized ships added in every game update.
*Network service is required (WiFi recommended)
*Required to create a game account (free)
*All information gathered will be used for game purposes only (Storing of data, Login, Etc…)
Perform the following steps when Google Play download error:
1. Open your device’s main Settings menu.
2. Select Apps or Application manager (depending on your device, this may be different).
3. Select the Google Play Store app Google Play Store.
4. Select Clear cache.
5. Select Clear data.
How To Install
1. Install Apk From The Links Given Below
2. Extract Data File in “/Android/obb” Folder
3. Done, Enjoy 🙂