Download Shortcutter – Quick Settings v1.6.7 Latest Mod Apk [Premium Unlocked] Requirement: Android 4.0+ Personalization Apps For Android From AllApkApps
- Apk Name: Shortcutter – Quick Settings
- Version: 1.6.7
- Requirements: 4.0 and up
- Updated: March 14,2017
- File Size: 4.6MB
Customise your existing Android Quick Settings pull-down with Shortcutters Quick Settings Tiles.
Designed and developed to make your life easier, taking advantage of the excellent Tile Service API provided in android N.
– 31 Additional Quick Settings Tiles available as standard (23 for non premium users).
– Advanced users can an additional 6 tiles with a little ADB knowledge.
– And an additional 4 tiles for users with ROOT access.
– That’s 41 Quick Settings Tiles for the power users out there!
Available Quick Setting Tiles:
– Auto Sync Tile – Turn master account sync on/off to save data
– Battery Tile -Shows battery level percentage in icon with a link to the battery usage screen
– Camera Launch Tile – Instantly launches your default camera.
– Clicker Tile – Counts total clicks (can be reset in the “Customise Tiles” tab)
– Countdown Timer Tile – A custom countdown with an alarm
– Dice Tile – Generates a random number between 1 – 6
– Flashlight Tile – toggle Flashlight On/Off
– File Browser Tile – Opens your default file browser
– Haptic Feedback Tile – Enable/Disable vibrate on touch.
– New Tweet Tile – Instantly fires up a new Tweet screen.
– Next Alarm Tile – Displays your next alarm, 1 click takes you to your alarms screen.
– Night Mode Tile – Shortcut to the night mode fragment
– RAM Usage tile Shows available/ used RAM – click to view ram usage info.
– Quick SMS Tile – Directly launches a new SMS screen
– Show Volume Panel Tile – Extra useful if your buttons are broken
– Screen Timeout Tile: Toggles through each set screen timeout value.
– Screen Brightness Mode Tile – Auto/Manual
– Screen Brightness Presets Tile – Select increments to toggle through (i.e 3 steps = 33%, 66%, 100% / + Auto)
– Ring Mode Tile: Toggle between Ring/Silent/Vibrate
– Screen Wake Tile: Keep screen awake indefinitely until deactivated or screen turned off view your power button.
– Screen Record Tile (Premium) – Record your screen, save to SD & view in gallery / share.
– Screenshot Tile (Premium) – Captures your screen content as an image
— Custom save location for screenshots & recordings.
– SystemUI Tuner Tile – Launch the hidden SystemUI Tuner to control your status bar Icons & more.
– 4 Custom App Tiles – Add a shortcut to any application on your device.
– 4 Custom URL Tiles – Add a shortcut to any web address.
Advanced or ROOT users:
– ADB Tile (toggle ADB on/off)
– Ambient Display Tile
– Heads Up Notifications Tile
– Immersive Mode/Expanded Desktop Tile (NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MIUI)
– Keep Screen On While Charging
– Location Mode Tile: Toggle Off, Device Only, Battery Saving & High Accuracy.
Additional ROOT Only Tiles:
– Network Mode Tile (Toggle network modes)
– Reboot Tile
– Reboot Recovery to recovery Tile
– Wi-Fi Calling Tile (HTC Only)
Recently featured on:
All About Android – https://twit.tv/shows/all-about-android – Episode 308 – 1:14:30
The Android Community – https://androidcommunity.com/customize-quick-setting-tiles-on-android-7-0-nougat-with-shortcutter-20170303/
DroidViews – http://www.droidviews.com/customize-quick-setting-tiles-android-nougat-shortcutter/
Android And Me – http://androidandme.com/2017/03/applications/top-5-most-popular-android-apps-from-last-week-shortcutter-pixbar/
+ many more….
** Some tile functionality may be impacted by manufacturer customisation, I work within the remit of the stock Android system where possible.
Due to a bug in Android Nougat, users may struggle to add Tiles:
Step 1: Remove any tiles you do not wish to use via the Shortcutter “Manage Available Tiles” option.
Step 2: Go to the Edit quick settings view as shown in the splash screen add all tiles from the 2nd container to the main active container.
Unfortunately this is not something I can fix as it has nothing to do with the app.